Successfully Celebrate an 81st Birthday.
Over the holidays my grandma turned 81, she had the time of her life.
So if anyone is in need of some tips for celebrating that big birthday, here they are.
1. Flowers & Balloons
2. Lots of singing (Do other grandma's sing, or is that something only mine does?)
3. Fire places for the big screen and Frank Sinatra Pandora play list.
4. Their other half to giggle with.
This game was called, 'How well do you know Marie Jean?'
Print out a list of questions about the person and have everyone at the party answer the questions to see how many facts they know. (Grandpa won of course)
7. Desert (81 year olds love desert)
She is so cute you can just eat here up literally.
8. Finally, get as many friends and family members together to celebrate!
(Skype also allows more to join in from our places.)
This has to be the cutest picture of my grandparents when they were 'whipper snappers' like myself.