Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Falling Into Winter.



 As a Floridian, I have been thoroughly enjoying this mild weather in NYC.
I can still enjoy different fashionable coats instead of just burrowing into my one tundra coat.
Plus, the leaves have been taking their sweet time to fall too!
This outfit definitely matched it's surroundings in the park.






 I fall victim to winter dread locks in the back of my hair so to avoid using all my conditioner
 I rock out the low bun.



 This faux fur hat instantly gives me the confidence of a woman in the 1940's.

 
Shout out to my girl Jess at The Kissing Tree Vintage for this awesome skirt!




 Photos by Chris Schortgen



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
sunshine state of mind in the empire state

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *