Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Arigato

Arigato: 
Thank you in Japanese!
A few months ago I challenged myself to learn some Japanese. I found this fun learning app called, Mind Snacks. They offer some other languages and available off-line too. 
Perfect for the subway rides with no signal. 
I might be able to recognize some vocab, but that's about as far as I've got.

I'm also a fan of clever graphic tees and sweatshirts. 
Madewell usually throws a few international phrases into their clothing. 
Pairing sweaters with collared shirts is another way I like to spice up my outfits.
This is my favorite boyfriend fit button down from Gap.  
Credits at the bottom of the post!









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
sunshine state of mind in the empire state

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *