Thursday, December 10, 2015

Emily Parsons.

Slowly, I'm reworking my blog since its original start up in 2010 *stay strong Ashten*
My dear friend Emily Parsons helped with the renovations by designing my new blog logo! She is full of creativity and has a big heart, so you should head over to her page and see for yourself! Emily has some pretty awesome illustrations of sports stadiums (Good gift for the sport lovers in your life), architecture, floral, and more.  Just the other night I picked up this illustration from her holiday market in the city! I'm excited to hang it up in my loft.. The Loft
(That's how the roommates and I refer to it).
http://www.eparstudio.com/holiday-bazaar/nyc-crystal
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
sunshine state of mind in the empire state

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *